Collection and use of information
You may browse our web site without telling us who you are or disclosing any personal information about yourself. You can provide your personal information at any time. We receive and store your personal information, in writing or orally, which you provide to us through our website, email, telephone, etc. Personal information is data that can be used to identify or connect with a person, including, but not limited to, information such as surname, first name, patronymic, place of residence, or any other physical address or address email. In addition to your contact information, we may store information about your purchases, billing address, delivery address, gender, occupation, birthday, marital status, interests, telephone number or other contact information and credit card information. We may combine the information you provide us with for a long time, and we may combine that information with open-ended information obtained through the collection of device data, as well as information we receive from our partners, affiliates and other third parties.
We may use your personal information and information we receive from you for:
– ensuring the process of your purchases and providing the services you request;
– confirmation and tracking of your order;
– answers to your questions and queries;
– tracking of own mistakes, omissions and inaccuracies;
– the prevention and detection of fraud or abuse;
– improvement of our site, services, products, marketing and advertising measures, level of service;
– determination of your wishes;
– assessing the geolocation of our customers, their taste preferences, as well as interests in general;
– For feedback with you (via email, mail, or phone) regarding products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
We may share your personal information with trusted partners in the following cases:
– when providing services. We use third party services to perform certain transactions on our behalf, including: transportation, payment processing, data storage / management, web hosting, web analytics, production, assembly, marketing, mailing, emailing, etc. .d. To provide such services, only the personal information necessary to perform these functions is provided. Third parties are not granted the right to use personal information for any purpose other than those specified by “Crown Jewelery”;
– In case of special events. If you would like to participate in a special event (such as promotions, competitions, etc.), Crown Jewelery may transfer your personal information to organizations involved in these events. Without prior notice and consent, your personal data in connection with any event will not be transferred and used for any other purpose;
– We may, and you authorize us to use and disclose any information, including personal information, for the purpose of investigating, preventing or taking measures against unlawful acts, suspected fraud, and a potential threat to the physical security of the User, unless otherwise provided Law, other companies and organizations, to protect against any unlawful acts;
Other use of your personal data
IP address. When you visit our site, Crown Jewelery stores your IP address to, among other things, diagnose server problems, manage the site and customize the site, analyze trends, traffic patterns, collect demographic information for similar use, and track date and duration every session on our site. Your IP address can also be used in conjunction with your personal information to prevent fraud or abuse, improve site performance, customer service, product quality and promotions, understand your preferences, site usage patterns and interests.
In some cases, Crown Jewelery may collect data through cookies, web logs, web beacons (also known as pixel gifs or tags) and other monitoring technologies to increase your browsing experience and traffic to our site. Cookies are small pieces of information stored in your browser on your computer’s hard drive to collect information about your activities on our site.